During the year it may become necessary for your child to receive medication during the day. We can administer prescription medication with a signed consent form from the parent. The medication must be in the original bottle with your child’s name, name of medication, the date it was prescribed or updated and directions for its administration.

High Hopes will administer non-prescription medication ONLY with a signed consent form from the parent AND note from the doctor (on prescription pad) stating the exact dose and frequency of administration. (Doctors notes can be faxed to the office).

Leave a Reply